PIXISS Premium Liquid Silicone Rubber: Our translucent liquid silicone rubber is safe, non-toxic, low odor, and flexible, with a shore hardness of 15A. Add color to your molds by mixing in small amounts of mica powder.
- Easy Mixing & Pouring - This mold-making silicone rubber kit includes parts A and B; the mixing ratio is 1:1. Pour Part A and Part B together, stir the silicone rubber thoroughly for 5 minutes for best results. Working time is 5 minutes at room temp (65°-75° F)
- Curing time is 12-24hrs at room temperature or until rubber is no longer sticky.
- Various Applications - PIXISS silicone rubber is ideal for DIY resin molds, wax molds, candle molds.
- Cleaning Steps: If there's any spill, clean with mildly soapy warm water or rubbing alcohol.
- Bubble Free - The bubbles in your casting silicone will gradually disappear. No vacuum degassing is needed. DO NOT use heat to get rid of the bubbles.
ATTENTION: DO NOT USE THIS FOR FOOD. If you have any questions about our mold-making kit please feel free to reach out.